Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Blog Moving

My blog is moving.  I have been talking about doing this for awhile and have actually been started,  but it never seemed done enough for me to share.  I read Do It Scared by Ruth Soukup and discovered I am a Procrastinator. 
Initially, I did not think that was possible since I work more than I should and never wait until the last minute to start anything.  But, once I discovered it could definitely be because of Perfectionism and the tendency to refuse to call anything "done" or "good enough" until it is my definition of perfect that made a lot more sense.

So, in honor of doing it scared, I hit publish on my new website and although it is a work in progress and will be for awhile, now it is a work in progress you can watch and offer feedback on rather than it living in my private head space.

You will see much of the same on my new webpage--projects, challenge entries, Stampin' Up! (R) promotions . . .There will eventually be some additional content as well.  I will be focusing on the positive, therapeutic aspects of crafting and how it continue to feed my soul and add peace and joy to my life and can yours as well.


Head on over to angelstamps.net to join the fun at
Creative Therapy with Angel Stamps


If you'd like to email me, my email address has also changed. You can now email me at angel@angelstamps.net  Make sure you add this to your safe list so any emails from me won't end up in your spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment