- Have you gotten into the adult coloring book trend?
- Do you love using colored pencils or markers or even crayons to create gorgeous colored in images?
- Do you love how it relaxes you but don't want to share your coloring with others?
- Does coloring just frustrate you instead of create relaxation?
- Would you rather someone else do all the necessary coloring for your card?
This card has some gorgeous colored butterflies, but I didn't color them All I had to do was use my scissors to cut out images that were already beautiful and ready for me to use.
The Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper provides options for gorgeous colored butterflies whether you want to color them in yourself using markers or watercolor pencils or use your scissors to cut out ones that are already beautifully colored and match the black and white sizes on a black and white pattern. Or, you could even use them for color inspiration when coloring in your own butterfly.
No matter your choice of tool, you can have beautiful coloring, whether using pencils, markers, or just your scissors to cut out those already done,
The card was inspired by the sketch from PP430 and the theme from #tgifc200. Make sure you head over to the challenges to see the inspiration cards from the design teams and other creative entries,
Host code for February 1-28 is KFVZPF3R
Use this code if your order is under $150.00 and I will send you a host gift with your thank you card from me. If your order is over $150.00 DON'T USE THIS CODE so you can choose your own host rewards.
If you enjoy my posts, sign up by email so you don't miss anything when I post. Sign up for my newsletter, to receive updates on specials and upcoming events. If you live in the USA, to shop for products used to create this card or to join my team and become a GRRRace Inker, click on the buttons below