Angel Stamps Stamp Club
Have you heard of people getting together on a regular basis to stamp and create fun projects and at the same time earning FREE product? Would you like to know more about it? Does this sound like something you would like to do?
GOOD NEWS!!! In 2019, I am adding Stamp Clubs to the Angel Stamps Opportunities.
What Is a Stamp Club?
- The club will run throughout the life of the annual catalog--June 2019-May 2020
- The club will meet six times per year--on the odd months: July, September, November, January, March, May
- The club will meet from 9-11:30am on the second or third Saturday of each club month
- You agree to place a $50 order with the host code each club month.
What Is a Stamp Club?
A stamp club is a group of four people who commit to purchasing a certain amount each month of their club membership and receive the host rewards during one month.
- Earn host rewards during one month of your club membership
- Choose to attend a Stamp Club class (2nd or 3rd Saturday of every odd numbered month) for FREE OR receive the monthly online class paper kits for FREE
- During your host month you will receive Angel Stamps featured stamp set of the month FREE (You can substitute for a stamp set of equal value)
- You will still earn Angel Stamps loyalty rewards card points
What if I don't live locally?
You can still participate and still receive your free class (online) and free stamp set with FREE SHIPPING from me. You will get the host code and are welcome to share it with friends and family members across the U.S. to increase your monthly sales as host. They will order online from my store to have it shipped directly to them. All orders not ordered online to ship directly to the customer will ship to the host each month.
How do I decide who hosts each month?
It is decided based on when you sign up. The first to sign up is July, second = September, and so on.
All club orders are due by the 10th of the month.
Stamp Club Meeting Dates
- July 13, 2019
- September 21, 2019
- November 9, 2019
- January 11, 2020
- March 14, 2020
- May 16, 2020
To sign up or with any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 316-377-0807