Translate

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I Want To Hear From You . . . What Would You Like to See?

OK It's your turn.

I want to hear from you.

What exactly would you like to see on this page?

I have some plans but I want to hear more from you.  I plan to put pics of cards I am making, along with product lists.  I will also be posting about any exciting news and specials from Stampin' Up.

I would love to post pics of cards my customers are making.  So, please send them to me with permission to post and I'll get them on my blog so we can all enjoy the creativity and CASE (copy and share everything) each other's work.  If the point is to spread love and hope as far as we can with as many people as we can, we can find inspiration wherever we can.  I know I feel honored if someone wants to CASE my cards.  :)

I forgot to take a photo of the first card I ever made on my own. So, if anyone out there still has the invitation to the Gifted Reunion from this July, please take a photo and send it my way so I can share.  I will post photos for a couple other of my first attempt cards.  :)

Here they are:


I have made revisions and a take 2 for both cards

.

Please comment and let me know what you would like to see on this blog.  Otherwise, you'll just have to put up with whatever I think is important to post.  It could be a little scary to solely depend on my brain for this.

Please follow this blog to be updated as soon as I post.  Feel free to share and comment.
Please be respectful as you leave comments.  Honesty is appreciated, but rudeness or vulgarity will be removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment