Translate

Monday, August 29, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Thoughtful Branches--Going, Going . . .



I can't believe we are at the last couple of days this set will be available. It is only available in August as long as supplies last.  I haven't heard anything about it selling out yet, so I think you still have a couple of days. I am so thrilled I invested in this set.  I have been amazed at its versatility.  It is appropriate for ANY season, and any holiday as well.  I can't even really come up with the words needed to describe the amazing cards possible with this set, so I think I'll just show you a few.  

Spring:


Summer:
You can even use it to make a gift bag



Fall:

Halloween




Christmas


Winter:

Non-Seasonal:



Outside



Inside

These are just a few samples of the cards I have made with the Thoughful Branches bundle. I hope they inspire you and show just how versatile this Bundle/Stamp Set can be. What other cards are you inspired to make with this stamp set?  If you already have this set and have been creating cards or other items, I'd love to see them.  Please send them this way and if I can share them on the blog with the world, please let me know.


Please follow this blog to be updated as soon as I post.  Feel free to share and comment.
Please be respectful as you leave comments.  Honesty is appreciated, but rudeness or vulgarity will be removed.


No comments:

Post a Comment