Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Exciting Start to 2017

I am back and going to do my best to create posts on a regular basis.  Christmas is over, school is back in session, and  everyone is finally well at this house at the same time. 

I have to admit I've been a bit confused about when to post Christmas cards and packaging, since I didn't want to ruin any surprises before people received them.  If you expected a Christmas card from me and have not yet received one, you might receive one yet.  I am finally getting my Christmas cards done this week and have about 30 ready to go out in the mail tomorrow.  I only have about ten more to finish this week and then I'll get to focus on playing with my new products. 

If you haven't checked out the new Occasions catalog or Sale-a-bration items, you'll have to make time to get that done.  They are AMAZING and I can't wait to play with them.  I should be receiving an order tomorrow with items from the Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration items.  I want to share this excitement with all of you, so I will be doing a Facebook Live unboxing video tomorrow at 3pm (I hope it has arrived by then.)  If you can't join me live I hope you watch it later and see just some of the amazing products available right now.

Definitely stay tuned for announcements about more exciting events to come soon. 
Comment and let me know what type of card making events you would like to see happen this year.  If you haven't received a card from me lately and would like to, just comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment