Translate

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Where Did January Go?

I'm not sure where the time has gone.  I don't really know what all happened.  We were celebrating Christmas and I was making Christmas cards and wrapping and suddenly it will be February tomorrow.  Where did January go?

I found myself struggling with posting photos of cards before they had been received.  I didn't want to ruin any surprises.  Well, this time around I did not post any cards early, but I did learn that I will not  be worrying about that as much in the future.  So, you may see your card posted here before it arrives at your door.  I think it will still be enjoyed and appreciated even if you see a photo of it before you get to hold it in your hands.  :)

As I plan for 2017, I need some feedback from you.  I am thinking about several options this year.  If you are interested in any of them, please let me know.

  • Monthly in-person card classes featuring 3 designs (making 5 projects)
  • Weekly videos (let me know what day would work best to watch LIVE)
  • Online classes corresponding with weekly video.  Each month will feature a stamp set you purchase to have at home and I send paper kits in time for you to be able to create cards along with me while watching the video.
  • Online Virtual Parties.
  • Quarterly Come and Go Classes making seasonal projects for under $5.00

Let me know if you are interested in any of the above and/or would like to receive a monthly newsletter or host a virtual party or RSVP for a class or want more information about any of the above.

Here is the gift wrapping I tried out for Christmas this year.  I did learn that rather than create a box out of DSP,  it works better to add DSP to a shirt box or a box created out of Cardstock for greater stability.
Neighbor food gifts in cello bags with Cookie Cutter Christmas tags
DSP added to shirt box
Gift Box with Top made of DSP
Gift Bag made with Punch Board






No comments:

Post a Comment