Translate

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Christmas Cards for Musicians

When I began planning Christmas cards for this year, I was so excited to see Designer Series Paper with music score.  I began planning music related cards for my piano students and daughter's music teacher.  Music has been such a huge part of my life and I am drawn to anything musical, I was thrilled to be inspired and get to create with music DSP.   I have discovered for myself that although it takes extra time, I love the process of creating different designs for cards using the same DSP.  It keeps the creative juices flowing and gives me the chance to use the same paper in a variety of ways


Products needed to create these cards:
Paper: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock #119685
           Basic Black Cardstock #121045
           Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
           This Christmas Designer Series Specialty Series #141628
           Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack (RETIRED)
Stamps: Star of Light Photopolymer Stamp Set #142110
              Merriest Wishes (RETIRED)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler Classic Stamp Pad #126966
        Night of Navy Classic Stamp Pad #126970
        Crushed Curry Classic Stamp Pad #131173
Tree Punch
Gold Embossing Power #109129
Gold Baker's Twine
Metallic Enamel Shapes #141678
Very Vanilla Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment