Translate

Friday, October 28, 2016

Facebook LIVE video: Playing with Work of Art Stamps

Here is the final Facebook LIVE video from my World Cardmaking Day event.  I show the finished product of a card I began making earlier along with some Christmas card events.
Then I started playing with my Work of Art Stamp Set to see what I could create.  I wanted to create a Cancer Ribbon card and this being October, I chose to make it pink.  Let me know if you can tell what it is and if you prefer the Rose Red ink I used on the video or the Flirty Flamingo ink I used later.   Also, I think the video cut off before you got to see my project I was making with the zig-zag stamp.  Scroll to the bottom of this post and you will see a picture there.  Can you tell what I used for inspiration? 

Comment and let me know if you would be interested in more Facebook Live videos.  If you sign up for my monthly online class, you will be invited to a private Facebook event where I will post videos making the cards in the class.  Would you be interested in public Facebook Live videos where you watch as I put a card together and maybe teach new techniques?  Comment and let me know.

https://www.facebook.com/angel.shaver.79/videos/o.1097694440309560/550672798459075/?type=2&theater


No comments:

Post a Comment