Translate

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Facebook LIVE: Stitched With Cheer



















I filmed my first Facebook Live videos for World Cardmaking Day this past weekend..  They are not the greatest, but hey they're done.  If you're looking for professional quality, you will not find it here.  I think it would require several takes and some editing for that to happen.  But, what you will find is me sharing my creative process in real time.  In this first video, I am not as organized as I should be and don't have everything set out ahead of time.  But, live and learn.  When a video is LIVE, you get what you get.  I did learn as the day progressed and made changes as I continued.  If you have suggestions for further changes, please let me know.  If you enjoy the videos and watching the creative process, also let me know.

This video is using the Stitched with Cheer kit from Stampin' Up.  It comes with everything you need to create 18 cards (6 each of 3 designs) except the stamps, ink, and adhesive.  I happen to have the stamps and ink colors, so if you live close get ahold of me and we can get together and you can use my stamps and ink.  If you don't live  close, you can purchase your own, or make substitutions using what you do have.

Products needed to recreate these cards:
Stitched With Cheer Project Kit142012
Stitched With Cheer Photopolymer Stamp Set                                                                                                                         142182
Mini Glue Dots103683
Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad140931


Emerald Envy Classic Stampin' Pad141396


Tear & Tape Adhesive

Watch the video here:
138995
https://www.facebook.com/angel.shaver.79/videos/o.1097694440309560/550435835149438/?type=2&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment