Translate

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

FaceBook LIVE:Project Life and Enjoy the Little Things Kig






One of the FaceBook LIVE videos I did for World Cardmaking Day used Project Life from Stampin' Up products.  I know these are advertised for memory keeping or scrapbooking.  But, they can be used to make some amazing cards pretty easily as well.  So, since it was World Cardmaking Day, that's what I did.  Here are my samples of the cards I made both on the video and after that day.  I loved that process so much that I bought myself another Project Life set that is currently found in the clearance rack.  That is a great way to try a product you've never tried before for a minimal monetary investment.  Enjoy the video and the pics of the card samples.  Let me know what you think.




This video also included me playing with the Enjoy the Little Things kit that is also available on the Clearance Rack.  You get everything you need to make 13 pieces of art except stamps and ink.  I've found that using the stamps and ink I already have has been perfect.  I've also found that these "pieces of art" make perfect card fronts.  I've even been able to cut down a few to fit the standard 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" card base.  The rest, I'll just have to make bigger card bases and envelopes.  :)






















https://www.facebook.com/angel.shaver.79/videos/o.109

7694440309560/550597548466600/?type=2&theaterbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment