I always get excited when it's a new month, because that means a new featured stamp set. It also means a fresh clean slate and time to try some new things. This month the featured stamp set is Fruit Basket and I chose it for several reasons.
- The Tutti Frutti Suite is full of amazing bright and vibrant products that make me smile
- The Itty Bitty Fruit Punches are perhaps the cutest thing I've seen in awhile and at OnStage we learned about an unexpected use that I can't wait to share with you later this month
- It can be used for multiple occasions including Valentine's Day
- There is an excellent Valentine appropriate pun. Who doesn't love a good pun?
- The Tutti Frutti Suite has a pack of four ink spots that coordinate perfectly with this set.
- The Tutti Frutti Cards Sale-a-bration item is a perfect set for this month's cards. And, it's FREE. Who doesn't love FREE?
That being said, this month's online class is working a bit differently. You still buy the stamps and ink from my online store. In fact, you will need the bundle. And that is $35.00 so you just need to add an additional $15.00 in product to qualify for a Level 1 Sale-a-bration item--The Tutti Frutti Card Set. Then, when you have done all that, let me know and I will send you the embellishments, specialty adhesive, and extra paper needed to create all 16 cards. If you have any trouble figuring out which products to add to reach $50.00 before tax and shipping, let me know. I'd be happy to help. I've also decided to extend the RSVP until Sunday, February 4 after the super bowl. The first live event was this week, but the recordings will continue to be available on my YouTube page, my Facebook page, and below:
I tried something new this week and you will see both the unedited version from Facebook and the edited version from the Easy setting on Filmora. Let me know which you prefer?
It's Saleabration time. Earn FREE products and extra rewards for Shopping, Hosting, and Joining during Saleabration (January 3-March 31)
Learn more about Saleabration here.
Contact me for more detail.