When I designed this card and scheduled the video tutorial for this week, I never imagine it would be an appropriate card for me to feature on Ms. Wheelchair Kansas weekend. When you look at this card, do your thoughts instantly go to Ms. Wheelchair Kansas?
Why do you think I am connecting this card with Ms. Wheelchair Kansas?
- Stars of different shapes and sizes are shining brightly on the card front. Ms. Wheelchair Kansas weekend brings together shining "stars" or wheelchair using women and girls of different shapes and size
- Both represent a moment of anticipation
- Both represent expecting greatness
- Both the card and Ms Wheelchair Kansas feature pink and blue
- Both result in congratulations
- The heart represents love on the card and there is also love in the Ms Wheelchair Kansas family.
- The Ms. Wheelchair Kansas family continues to add new babies to our family. :)
Check out the video tutorial here:
The arrival of Ms. Wheelchair Kansas and Little Miss Wheelchair Kansas weekend also brings the arrival of my annual fundraiser. 10% of all orders placed with Angel Stamps (before tax and shipping) March 1-5 will be donated to the Little Miss Wheelchair organization.
If you'd like to come experience the Ms. Wheelchair Kansas and Little Miss Wheelchair Kansas crowning ceremony for yourself and see if you can find even more similarities between Ms. Wheelchair Kansas and this card, come to the crowning ceremony:
Sunday, March 3
Today, March 1 is the day that Sale-A-Bration Coordination Products are available to order and it also marks the day a suprise third release of Sale-A-Bration Level 1 products you can earn for FREE with any order of $50. Sale-A-Bration fun is not over. One month left to have some Sale-A-Bration fun.
Host code for March 1-5 is YZE6KD67
Use this code if your order is under $150.00 and I will send you a host gift with your thank you card from me. If your order is over $150.00 DON'T USE THIS CODE so you can choose your own host rewards.
If you enjoy my posts, sign up by email so you don't miss anything when I post. Sign up for my newsletter, to receive updates on specials and upcoming events. If you live in the USA, to shop for products used to create this card or to join my team and become a GRRRace Inker, click on the buttons below