And, with it are coming some BIG changes
This week, OnStage LIVE will be happening in New Zealand with OnStage Locals is several locations in North America and Europe. The catalog will be revealed to Demonstrators attending OnStage.
- April 15 1:00pm MT -- Retiring List Released
- By April 30 -- Let me know if you want a 2019-2020 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog and I will add you to my mailing list
- May--Demonstrators can pre-order from 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
--2019-2020 Annual Catalogs mailed from Stampin' Up!
--Products from 2019-2020 Annual Catalog available to be added to Starter Kit when you join my team
- June 3, 2019--Last day to order from 2018-2019 Annual Catalog and 2019 Occasions Catalog
- June 4, 2019--2019-2020 Annual Catalog goes live at noon MT
Stampin' Up! released some information today about the upcoming 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- The Stampin' Trimmer and all accessories will be retiring on June 3, 2019 or as long as supplies last. "We’ve experienced challenges with our supplier and are taking the opportunity to research and explore a replacement option for this product, which will not be the same as the current Stampin’ Trimmer. There will be a gap in time between when the current Stampin’ Trimmer retires and when a new product becomes available, but we do not currently have an estimated time frame. Once we feel confident in the new offering, we will communicate more details with you about the new product."
- The Big Shot and accessories will be retiring on June 3, 2019 or as long as supplies last.. There will be a new Die and Embossing Machine coming to Stampin' Up!, but it will not be in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and there is no estimated date for when it will be available.
- "we will offer new dies and embossing folders in the 2019–2020 annual catalog. Since we’re using a new supplier, the dies and folders will be manufactured differently; this means the way you use the new style of dies and folders will be a little different than how you used the old style. Both the new-style and old-style dies and embossing folders can work with any die-cutting & embossing machine (in some cases, adaptations like shims may be required because the gap between rollers on machines may vary slightly between manufacturer"
- There will be price increases on the 2019-2020 Annual catalog on
--Designer Series Paper
--Note cards & Envelopes
--Foil Lined Note cards & Envelopes
--Stampin' Mist and Refill
--Baker's Twine Solid Whisper White
If you've been thinking about a Stampin' Trimmer or Big Shot or need any accessories for either of those, make sure you get them ordered before they sell out. Also, keep an eye on the retiring list when it is released on April 15 to get what has been on your list before its gone forever. This is also a great time to stock up on paper products. Let me know if I can help you place an order.
If you have placed an order with me or attended a class within the past six months, you will be receiving a 2019-2020 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog from me. If you'd like a catalog, let me know.
Host code for April 1-30 is VKW2Y9GB
Use this code if your order is under $150.00 and I will send you a host gift with your thank you card from me. If your order is over $150.00 DON'T USE THIS CODE so you can choose your own host rewards.
If you enjoy my posts, sign up by email so you don't miss anything when I post. Sign up for my newsletter, to receive updates on specials and upcoming events. If you live in the USA, to shop for products used to create this card or to join my team and become a GRRRace Inker, click on the buttons below