Translate

Monday, November 20, 2017

Projects made with Online Extravaganza Projects

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2169750http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/angelstamps/jointhefun
In honor of Online Extravaganza, I thought I'd go back and find pictures of projects I have created using the products on sale.  I hope you enjoy this gallery.


Cool Treats Stamp Set








Every Good Wish stamp set







Bloomin' Hearts Thinlits Die

Cookie Cutter Builder Punch

Gusseted Cellophane Bags

Rose Garden Thinlits Dies


Holly Berry Builder Punch

Celebrations Duo Textured Impressions Embossing Folder




Paper Pumpkin Season of Gratitude (Alternate Ideas)  











2016-2018 In Color Glitter Acrylic Shapes




Eastern MedallionsThinlit Dies
















Use this code if your order is under $150.00 and I will send you a host gift with your thank you card from me. If your order is over $150.00 DON"T USE THIS CODE so you can choose your own host rewards.

If you enjoy my posts, sign up by email so you don't miss any when I post.  Sign up for my newsletter, to receive updates on specials and upcoming events.   If you live in the USA, to shop for products used to create this card or to join my team and become a GRRRace Inker, click on the buttons below 

No comments:

Post a Comment