Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

OnStage Goodies

I'm still not recovered from the whirl wind weekend at OnStage Ft. Worth.  My mind is spinning with all I learned and want to bring to all of you.  Today, I thought I'd take a minute and share pictures of the goodies I received while I was at OnStage.  Stampin' Up! spoils us and it begins the minute we register.
 We received a Stampin' Up! bag full of goodies, including a new stamp set, pen, lanyard and ribbons we'd earned, and a table top light box that I forgot to get a picture of.  The day was full of receiving more amazing prizes during prize patrols and all-attendee giveaways.  Then, after we created our gorgeous make and takes, we divvied up the leftover product we had used among those of us at the table.  I left with a whole extra bag full of amazing products.

Here are pictures of my goodies individually:

Stampin' Up! bag

6 month Calendar and Notebook  and Pen set

Animal Outing Stamp Set
All Attendee Giveaway in our bags
Artistic Textures Stamp Set
Prize Patrol

Pick a Pennant Stamp Set
All Attendee Give Away




Here are our gorgeous make and takes, followed by pictures of the leftover items I took home at the end of the day:



Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty DSP
Design 1
/Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty DSP
Design 2
Detailed with Love Stamp Set


New 2018-2020 Stampin' Blends Markers
Lovely Lipstick
Pineapple Punch
 I also have picture to share of the swaps I received from the amazing demonstrators who were also at OnStage.  Check out this creativity.


 I came home so inspired.  I can't wait to play with my new goodies.  Keep your eyes on this blog to see what I will be coming up with in the near futures.

No comments:

Post a Comment