It is time for another Facebook LIVE online class. This week, I decided to move away from the Rose stamp in the stamp set and try something a little different. This week, we used the smaller flower with both the stamped image and the thinlits and built a flower bush directly on the cardstock front. I even carried the flowers on to the inside of the card.
One of the colors used for this card: Tangerine Twist will be retiring at the end of May or whenever it is sold out. So, if you love it, you might want to stock up before it is gone.
You can watch the video tutorial below
I'm sorry the video did not record the actual card making. I'll try to list the steps here.
- Stamp small flower from Rose Wonder stamp set on front of card in Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango.
- Stamp leaves in Old Olive
- Pile on thinlits of flowers and leaves
- Stamp sentiment at bottom of card front
- Add gold faceted gems to some of the flower middles
Tangerine Tango is a retiring color so make sure you stock up if you love it
Host code for April 1-30 7KKT2CBZ
Use this code if your order is under $150.00 and I will send you a host gift with your thank you card from me. If your order is over $150.00 DON'T USE THIS CODE so you can choose your own host rewards.