Translate

Monday, November 14, 2016

Giving Thanks All Year


It is the time of year when giving thanks is talked about and is on the fore-front of everyone's mind.  If you know me, you know that I don't consider thankfulness a seasonal attitude.  I think gratitude is something that should be at the fore front of your mind year round.  So, I will not only be posting thank you cards during this month, but also off and on all year round. 

Won't you join me in not only being thankful all year, but giving thank you cards to friends, family, and random strangers all year.  I'm hoping to get some made to carry with me and give to cashiers, wait staff, doctors, nurses, neighbors, and strangers throughout the year.  Join me as I spread thanks all year.

Products needed to create this card:
Stamp Set: Thankful Thoughts #141522
                   Vintage Leaves #
Ink: Emerald Envy Classic Stampin' Pad #141396
       Dapper Denim Classic Stampin' Pad #141394
       Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin' Pad #141398
       Tuxedo Black Momento Ink #132708
Paper: Emerald Envy #141415
           Whisper White Cardstock #100730
            Vellum #101856
            Retired Designer Series Paper
 Big Shot #143263
Leaflets Framelits Die #138283

No comments:

Post a Comment