Translate

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Online Extravaganza--Project Life

Today I want to talk about Project Life.  Stampin' Up does not only have card supplies, it also carries the Project Life series to help with memory keeping (or as I always called it--scrapbooking).  Those who know me know that my first love of paper crafting was scrapbooking.  And, my favorite scrapbook magazine was Simple Scrapbooks  with editor Becky Higgins.  Imagine my delight when I discovered Becky Higgins has developed a plan to make scrapbooking less daunting and more achievable.  That system is called Project Life and Stampin' Up has joined in on the excitement of their product.  

What is even more exciting is that Hello December 2016 is part of the Online Extravaganza.  This is an awesome way to be introduced to the Project Life products.  They can be used for memory keeping or even for making cards.

I don't personally have the Hello December 2016 set yet, but I do have the Seasonal Snapshots 2015 set that is now available on clearance.  Here are some examples of cards that I made using the Seasonal Snapshots 2015 set from Project Life.


















I also spent some time today preparing Pocket pages with my Seasonal Snapshots 2015 Project Life set.  Now, I am all ready to print and put photos in after our holiday celebrations and add a few embellishments.  The photo mats are even all ready to go.   There are several designs of pocket pages available with spaces available for the exact sizes of cards in each Project Life set.  If you want to continue traditional scrapbooking, there are also 12x12 page protectors available in the Project Life series as well.



If you want to see the Hello December 2016 Project Life set that is on sale during the Online Extravaganza, check out this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment