Translate

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Online Extravaganza--Paper Pumpkin

In the previous post, I shared pictures of some alternate card designs I made with my Paper Pumpkin October 2016 kit.  I got most of these ideas off Pinterest so I can't take credit for these.  There are so many talented artists out there who are willing to share so many of their creative ideas on Pinterest.  So, if you choose to sign up for Paper Pumpkin, be sure you check out the creative alternate ideas you can find on Pinterest.
Refills of some of the Paper Pumpkin kits are available to purchase if you love the kit and want to make more projects than you can with your original kit.  Most of the time, these refill kits are only available to current Paper Pumpkin customers.  But, during Online Extravaganza, there are some kits or refill kits available to ALL Stampin' Up customers.  So, if you've always wanted to check out Paper Pumpkin, but weren't sure you wanted to take the plunge to sign up, this is your chance to pick the kit or refill you want to play with and get it on SALE during the Online Extravaganza.  Just remember when you're looking at the Paper Pumpkin items on sale, the kits are what comes with the ink spot and stamp set; the refill kits only have the pieces needed to create more of the projects.  They DO NOT have ink spots or the stamp set

I have created a video showing me making an alternate Paper Pumpkin Project.  Since some Paper Pumpkin kit are available to EVERYONE this week, I will make this video available to EVERYONE. In the future, I will be making a video about Paper Pumpkin alternate projects each month, but that video will only be available to customers.



To learn more about Paper Pumpkin, check it
out here. Paper Pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment