Translate

Friday, November 18, 2016

Online Extravaganza--24 Hour Sale #1

Online Extravaganza starts at 12:01am Mountain Time.  I am so excited about this week of sales, I am almost tempted to stay up until it starts. I did say almost--I will be asleep long before that happens.  😉  And, I want to give all of you time to see if you want to join me in placing an order.  So, I will be placing my order tomorrow evening.  You have until around 6:00pm if you want to add to my order.  That's a great way to share shipping costs.  You can also share shipping costs with a friend near you.  Don't forget, if you spend over $150.00 you will earn rewards.

The first 24 hour sale has some great bundles available that were created especially for this sale.
One of them is a bundle of Enamel Shapes.  I will be attaching photos of some of the cards I've created using Enamel Shapes so you can see some ways they can be used.

The gift bag and gift box punch board are also on sale during this 1st Flash Sale.  Those would be a great way to use some of the great paper that Stampin' Up offers to make really special gift wrapped packages for Christmas.  I would encourage you to definitely take advantage of this sale if you took advantage of the Designer Series Paper Sale this fall.

To check out what's on sale, check out this link:  Stampin' Up Store.
Don't forget to enter my name as a demonstrator and/or contact me to help with your order.
angelstamps@hotmail.com

Here are the samples of the cards I've made using Enamel Shapes.  I hope you are inspired by what you see to create some masterpieces of your own.  I would love to see your work.  Please send me photos of the cards you create so I can be inspired by your creativity as well.


















No comments:

Post a Comment