Translate

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Honoring Courageous Women



Twelve years ago my life was changed forever and one of the greatest blessings of that tragedy was the reorganizing of priorities.  I was fortunate enough to realize the importance of faith, family, positivity, and maintaining an attitude of gratitude.

About a year and a half ago I encountered another health challenge and my life was once again changed forever.  One of the greatest blessings of my cancer diagnosis and survivorship was the reaffirmation of my priorities and recognition of the frailty of life and the importance of positively impacting those around me with whatever time I have left on this Earth.  I choose to live whatever time I have left helping others and hoping to make others smile.

That is probably the main reason I have chosen my adventure with Stampin' Up.  I hope to brighten others' day by sending a beautiful, handmade card to show them their importance.  Thank you cards help express my attitude of gratitude.  Birthday, Anniversary, Holiday cards show people I'm thinking of them.  So do just because or thinking of you cards.

Life happened and prevented me from getting these sent at the beginning of October, but they did get sent at the end of the month as a thank you to the leader of my cancer support group.    This card could be recreated in whatever color is appropriate for your survivor ribbon.

Today, I choose HOPE
I choose to look into the future with positivity.
I choose to make someone's day just a bit brighter.
I choose to respond with a smile.
I choose LOVE.

Products needed to recreate this card:
Stamp set: Work of Art Clear Mount #134114
                  Feel Goods (RETIRED)
Ink: Flirty Flamingo Classic Stamp Pad #141397
       Tuxedo Black Momento Ink Pad #132708
Paper: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock #141416
           Whisper White Cardstock #100730

No comments:

Post a Comment