Translate

Sunday, April 9, 2017

CI06

I've been focusing on creating Easter cards for most of my cards lately.  I decided to do the same for this color challenge (#CI06).  I've been trying to use my Stampin' Up supplies to make crosses with different products.  I created the cross for this card using my Flourish Thinlints.




I love the challenge of color challenges trying to figure out just how those colors will all fit together on the card.  I supposed that is the point.  :)  Anytime I see Night of Navy in a challenge, I automatically think of Floral Boutique DSP.  That was my first decision for this card.

Then, I was glad we had some extra time on this challenge because I had just ordered Pool Party Cardstock and waited (somewhat patiently) for it to arrive.  I was excited to add the gold with some gold embossing on the sentiment and some flowers on the oval by the cross.  The calypso coral was a bit harder to figure out how to make it feel like an integral part of the card.  I stamped the background of the sentiment with calypso coral and also put night of navy and calypso coral flowers on the insider of the card.

I can't wait to find out what our next challenge will be.

To purchase the products used to create this card, shop in my store or click on the picture of each individual product below:


No comments:

Post a Comment