Translate

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Global Design Challenge 080| Case the Designer

 This week on Global Design Project 080 we are CASEing Louise Sharp.  I love when designs stretch my creativity and I go out of my comfort zone.  I don't typically use tags on my cards or much baker's twine.  I do have several colors of baker's twine in both regular and thick width.  I did discover that my own personal preference is for the thick baker's twine.

I was so excited to get to use my Balloon Adventures stamp set on this card.  I am loving it and if you love it too, that is the featured stamp set for my online class in May.  I didn't stamp a sentiment on the inside since I'm not sure what exactly I'll use this for yet.  It would be a perfect birthday card, or congratulations, or just a fun card for someone having some sort of adventure.  :)



Products used to create this card.

Also used:
Carried Away DSP (Saleabration)

To purchase products needed to make this card yourself click on individual items above or CLICK HERE to shop in my store.

I always have a good time playing along with the Global Design Project each week.   To see the gorgeous inspiration by the designers and to check out all the other products click on #GDP080

2 comments:

  1. What a bright and happy card Angel. Love how you have CASE'd Louise's card and your added touch of decorating the inside. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I love how Stampin' UP makes it so easy to coordinate colors and tells you what will look good with the DSP.

    ReplyDelete