Translate

Sunday, April 9, 2017

GDP 081 | Color Challenge

This is my entry for the Global Design Project #081.  When I saw it was a color challenge using Night of Navy and Whisper White, I automatically thought of Floral Boutique DSP.   I actually chose to use that same DSP on both of my challenge cards this week.  I've been mostly making Easter cards lately and decided to make a couple more today.  I've been looking through all my supplies to see if any of them could be used to create crosses for my Easter cards.

I decided to use a Swirly Birds thinlit to create the cross for this card.  Adding the sentiment oval makes it a little harder to tell the the Swirly Bird thinlits is in the shape of a cross.  For the third color, I chose Wisteria Wonder and added a ribbon to the cross.

To check out the examples from the designers and see the other entries in #GDP081, click here.
Products needed to create this card:


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Easter card Angel. A very creative use for those swirly bird dies. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete