Translate

Friday, April 7, 2017

Video: Sprinkle of Life Card 1

I tried another live video format this week.  I've been doing updating and researching; trying to find something that will work so you can follow along with both audio and video.   The video was late this week because I ran into so many technical difficulties, but I think it worked.  Please let me know what you think.  

I think the audio worked the whole time--that is just my voice you are hearing not an audio malfunction. 

While I was creating and trying to watch, there was a lag between video and audio, but I didn't hear one on the recording.  And, the screen turned green on me during the live video, but the video is complete on the recording

My tablet's battery died just when I thought I had everything figured out, so I had to use my laptop to record and try to get things set up for that to work as my camera. 


Please be patient with me as I figure out all the technical parts of this.  I know I could record a video and upload it later, but I like recording live so you get to see the real card making experience.  Just stay with me while I figure out all the details.

Don't forget, if you want to play along this month, there is still time to RSVP.  Purchase the Sprinkles of Life stamp set from my store and let me know which weeks you would like the card kit for.  You can still order todays; you just won't get to play along live.  RSVP to angelstamps@hotmail.com by Monday, April 10.  $3 per week for a card kit to make 2 cards, or $10 for a subscription for the month.

Products needed to create this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment