Translate

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Video: Sprinkles of Life Card #4

Today's video was the fourth and final card for the Sprinkles of Life online card class.  Today we got to play more with the Tree Builder Punch and use the Silver Glimmer Paper. I love the sparkles Glimmer paper leaves all over the card front.

Check out the video from today and get your first glimpse of my new desk while I'm creating this card.

The videos in May will feature the Balloon Adventures stamp set, which is retiring.  So, don't miss out on your chance to make some amazing birthday/celebration cards.  Since I haven't gotten the sample cards made and online yet, I'm extending the deadline to RSVP until May 7.  I will also be doing a couple of bonus cards with the Nailed It bundle.  If you have that stamp set or plan to buy it before they're gone, let me know and I'll throw in a couple of bonus card kits for the Nailed It bundle cards.

Products needed to create this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment