Translate

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Video: Sprinkles of Life Card 2

Time for my weekly video.  I thought I had everything all figured out--every trial run had gone smoothly.  Of course, my tablet would not connect and film when it was time to go LIVE.  So I had to set up my laptop once again.  Changing the set up so I could use my laptop had me running late.  Sorry about that.  But, at least this week we were only delayed by a few minutes and not a whole day.  Maybe next week, we'll be right on time.  We'll see.  Make sure you join me for the adventure.
This week we focused on using the Sprinkles of Life set to make a Birthday card featuring a cupcake.   Next week we get to create a card featuring ice cream.
I know during my video, I lost my sprinkles stamp and said I'd finish the rest of the inside after I found it and post pics here.  Well, I still haven't found it, so I finished the inside using a stamp from the Party Pants set from Sale-a-bration set from 2016.  Don't worry, I'm sure I will find the stamp when I get around to cleaning up the classroom/office.  It can't have run too far since it just jumped off my Stampin' Scrub on my lap during video recording.  In the meantime, I'm just glad I have an alternative I can use.
Check out the video to see the making of this card.




Products needed to make this card:
Also used--Cherry on Top DSP (Retired)
                   Party Pants Stamp Set (Sale-a-bration)

To purchase the products used for this card, shop in my store here or click on each individual product picture below.



No comments:

Post a Comment