Translate

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Virtual Workshops?

There are some realities in my life that have created challenges when thinking about holding workshops.  In order for me to come, they must be in a wheelchair accessible location.  That leaves out most homes.  I have promised my family I will not disrupt their relaxation or family time by commandeering one of the main living areas of my home.  It is not cost effective for me to pay a rental fee on a community location for a workshop.  How can I make this possible?

BINGO!!!  Virtual workshops.  I had never thought those would work well since one of the greatest parts of a workshop is being able to hold the product in your hands and see how easy is can be to create a masterpiece of your own.  But, I think I've come up with solutions for some of those challenges.

If you let me know in advance how many invitees, I can set you up with the paper products and ink spot ahead of time.   If you already have Stampin' Up stamp sets, we can work with something you have.  If not, we'll have to put our heads together to figure out how to manage the stamp portion so we can both have access to the same stamps at the same time. 

Then, during your party, I can do a LIVE video and we can create a project together.  I will also be available online to answer questions, maybe showcase other projects and products, help customers place orders.

Let me know if this interests you.  This can be a great way to earn hostess gifts.  I have listed April dates available for Virtual Workshops on my website here.

If you are interested in hosting a virtual workshop, either in April or some other month, let me know.  If you would like to host an in person workshop, let me know, but remember it must be in a wheelchair accessible location.

I am also willing to help you with bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties, girls night out events, etc.  Please contact me and we will figure out exactly the best way to provide what you need.
angelstamps@hotmail.com

Looking forward to filling up my calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment