Translate

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Retiring Products

I hope you have all had a chance to check out the retiring products.  I had planned to do posts during these next 6 weeks showing how I had used some of the retiring products.  I still plan to do that, but I won't be sharing as much as I had planned because some of the products are already SOLD OUT.  So, I'd better hop to it.

The one thing that is retiring that I use (or at least have out ready to use) with every project I make is the Adhesive Remover.  If you always create projects perfectly with no adhesive where it doesn't belong you don't need this.  But, if you're like me and occasionally get adhesive where you don't want it, consider getting an adhesive remover before it's gone.here  When I checked on it's status this morning, it is on low inventory so don't delay.

The stamp set and punches that I began my Stampin' Up business using are also retiring.  So, if you've been thinking about getting them or love playing with them at a class or workshop and would like to be able to continue doing so, now is the time to order.

Pop of Pink Washi Tape
Here are some pictures of cards I have created using Papillon Potpourri stamp set and Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches.  Some of the other products used to create these cards are also retiring.  If so, I will mention which ones in the description under the picture.
Serene Scenery DSP
Pun Intended (Hostess Set)



Serene Scenery DSP


Serene Scenery DSP
Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape
A World of Thanks Stamp Set


No comments:

Post a Comment