Translate

Monday, April 24, 2017

Video: Sprinkles of Life Card 3

I didn't really mean to disappear from this blog last week.  In fact, I found myself trying to figure out what was going on-what was wrong with me-why wasn't I creating.  Well, I've discovered sometimes there are things in business that have to be done that don't involve creating.  And, last week had some pretty time consuming life activities, so my time for Stampin' Up was limited.  And, that limited time had to be taken up with non creative activities by necessity. 

But, I hope I get to be back to a more creative schedule this week.  Today, I've been working on reorganizing my corner of the classroom with a new secretary style desk and other ways to organize my stamping supplies.  I'll do a blog post with a whole tour once I get the last piece of furniture May 7.  So, be watching this blog the week of May 8 for an inside look at my crafting area.  You can get a small sneak peek by watching my video that I film this Thursday, April 27 or next Thursday, May 4.

Here is the video from last Thursday.  I love the versatility of the Sprinkles of Life Stamp set.  I enjoyed making the ice cream cone.  It makes me ready for summer.  In fact, I'm eating ice cream right now.  :)




Products needed to create this card:


Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper (RETIRED)
Hello Honey Cardstock (RETIRED)



No comments:

Post a Comment