Translate

Friday, April 28, 2017

Global Design Project 084| CASE the Designer

For Global Design Project 084 I decided to use some new product from the 2017=2018 Annual Catalog.  We demonstrators were give the opportunity to pre-order the Eastern Palace Suite in April.  It was certainly fun to play with and will continue to bring hours of enjoyment as each card is so different and there are countless different designs that can be created.  I've discovered that my own creating and card making style likes to create something different for each card.  I am not a huge fan of mass producing the same design over and over.  I know some people love the concept of mass producing one design in a type of assembly line format.  I guess this just goes to show we are all a little different.


For #GDP084 we got to CASE the talented Michelle Last.  I chose to CASE the sketch of her card and create something similar using the Eastern Palace Suite.

To see the design inspiration and the rest of the entries in #GDP084, visit Global Design Project 084.

The exciting news about this suite is you don't have to wait until June 1 to order it for yourself.  Starting May 1, everyone can preorder the Eastern Palace Suite Bundle for themselves.  It will be available from May 1-31.  Starting Monday, May 1, you can order it in my store

Products needed to create this card:
Eastern Palace Premier Suite



1 comment:

  1. A beautiful and colourful project using New products, Angel.Thankyou for sharing your project in the gallery for this weeks Global Design Project Challenge.

    ReplyDelete