Translate

Monday, May 1, 2017

Eastern Palace Suite

Today is the day the amazing Eastern Palace Suite Bundles are available for you to order.  There are two special bundles available from May 1-31.  Once the new annual catalog becomes available on June 1, these products will still be available, but these special bundles will not.  The bundles are available only during May.  

We Stampin' Up Demonstrators had the ability to pre-order these bundles in April, which gave us the chance to create some gorgeous samples for you.  My team had an Eastern Palace bundle SWAP, using only products from the Eastern Palace Premier Bundle.  (plus adhesive and cutting tools).
It was quite a challenge to design something without adding any additional products, but I received my SWAPS today and I now have 17 cards that prove this Bundle is all you need to make some gorgeous cards.
 
Here is my card for the SWAP.  I made 17 of these and re-discovered what I think I've known all along, I did not enjoy the process of mass production.  I much prefer the creative process and making one or two of each design.  But, that's me.  I discovered today when my SWAPs arrived that I do enjoy receiving all those 16 other beautiful designs.  Soon, I will be posting pics of all the gorgeous cards I received.  Keep watching this blog.

Inside of card

The bundles are available in two different options--Eastern Palace Starter Bundle $60.50
                                                                                   Eastern Palace Premier Bundle $103.50
Both include:
  • Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Eastern Palace Specialty DSP
  • Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
  • Fresh Fig Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Lemon Lime Classic Stampin' Pad
The Starter  Bundle also includes:
  • Very Vanilla Notecards and Envelopes
The Premier Bundle also includes:
  • Eastern Palace Cardstock Set
  • Mini Tassels Assortment
  • Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies
  • Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 
  • Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes
Products needed to create this card:



No comments:

Post a Comment