Translate

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Bonus Video: Eastern Medallion Fireworks

Surprise!!!!  I had a LIVE video today even though it's Tuesday.  My regular FaceBook Live videos are scheduled for Thursdays at 2pm CDT.  Follow my FaceBook page so you won't miss any videos.  Or you can always watch the recordings on FaceBook later or on my YouTube Channel

This surprise video comes because I tried to make two cards last Thursday, but for whatever reason, the second video did not record.  So, I promised I would make that video again sometime before my regular Thursday video this week.  So, here it is.  .


I've been hearing fireworks in the neighborhood all day today, so it put me in the right frame of mind to create a fireworks card.   I'm sure they'll be happening every day until July 5.  So, I figure I might as well use the sound of fireworks to get me in the mood to create fireworks or patriotic cards.  It is quite a celebration as we get ready to say "Happy Birthday USA"

Here is your bonus video for the week.


If you want to follow along with future videos, follow my FaceBook page or my YouTube Channel.
Click the buttons below if you'd like to shop in my store or join my team.
Products used to create this card.







No comments:

Post a Comment