Translate

Monday, June 26, 2017

Wood Words for a Color and Sketch Challenge

 I was so excited to get to use the same card for two challenges again.  And I was super excited to use the Wood Words stamp set.  I've really been wanting to play with that set and it seemed perfect for these challenges. I love the new copper trim and was so excited to play with it.

The colors for Colour Inkspiration Challenge 11 were Early Espresso, Soft Suede, and Marina Mist.  I did not have anything in Marina Mist, so I substituted Pool Party.   You are also allowed to use additional neutrals and metallics, so I also chose to use Crumb Cake and Copper.  The finished result reminded me of a rustic barn.

If you are interested in the Colour Inkspiration challenge, check out the Facebook group here. To check out the design inspiration and other creative entries for Freshly Made Sketches 293, click here.
If you enjoy my posts, sign up by email so you don't miss any when I post.  Sign up for my newsletter, to receive updates on specials and upcoming events.   To shop for the products used to create this card or to join my team, click on the buttons below.
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2169750





v

1 comment:

  1. I love the cool, rustic look you've created with this card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete