Translate

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Global Design Project 090| Sketch Challenge

This week's Global Design Project is a Sketch Challenge.  The sketch made me think of a beautiful ornament on display.  I have been using the Eastern Palace Suite pretty frequently this month and I immediately thought of using the gorgeous thinlits to create a medallion for this sketch.

 I chose some of the Eastern Palace DSP for the background and added a stamped image in Tranquil Tide in the center of each medallion.  Then, I tried to recreate a similar Eastern Medallion thinlit to add to the front of the card hanging from the Fresh Fig ribbon.



Make sure you you check out #GDP090 to see the design inspiration and other creative entries in this week's challenge.


Products used to create this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment