Translate

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Video: Eastern Palace Online Card 4

It is Thursday and time for another Live Video.  I am doing Facebook Live Videos yet once again.  I'm still struggling to get everything worked out for it to run smoothly, but it gets better each week and I'll keep working on it and making changes until it works out.  I think this video set up worked out the best so far for you actually being able to see what I am doing and creating.

Here is the card I created today.








I love the way the Dapper Denim cardstock peek through the medallion created with the Big Shot on the front.  To change the mood of the card, all it takes is to change the color of the cardstock or even add color that will show through different parts of the medallion.

Check out the video to see me make this card.

The video made it through the entire creative process of this card.  Then, something happened and it quit recording.  Ahhhhh technology.  So, I thought I was filming making another Eastern Medallion card representing fireworks, but I realized when I was finished that I had filmed none of it.  So, bonus for you . . .I will be making another Facebook Live video at some point in the next week before my live video next Thursday.  I'm excited to have a 5th Thursday this month.  I will be creating a card using a surprise stamp set of my choice.  You'll have to check out my Facebook page next Thursday at 2:00pm.  Hopefully the recording will work and I will actually be recording live on my business Facebook page.  We'll see if I can get all the technical stuff worked out by then.  :)



Follow my Facebook page and don't miss my Facebook Live video showing how to make fireworks with the Eastern Medallion Thinlits.  I'll try to give a little warning before I go live,  but I'm not sure when that will be.



















Products used to create this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment