Translate

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Video: Eastern Palace Suite Online Class Card #3


 It's Thursday again and what that means is another LIVE Video and creating a card together.  During June we are creating with the Eastern Palace Suite.  Another Thursday also means that I had yet another new video set up and it didn't work out so great.  Good thing I have yet another week to play with my new set up and hopefully get things to work out well for the future.

I had a great time creating and although the card I created is very similar, there are some subtle differences.  That is the way homemade cards are always going to be.  No two cards are ever going to be exactly alike and that's what makes them special.

You can find the video of the card creation here or on my Facebook Business Page or on my YouTube channel,


Which card do you like better?  Original card--Choice A  OR New card--Choice B?
Choice A
Choice B




Click here to shop or join my team.




Products used to create this card:



No comments:

Post a Comment