Translate

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

July Online Class Using Flourishing Phrases


It is time once again for a new monthly online card class.  For July we will be using the Flourishing Phases stamp set.  You will need to order it from me store and whatever ink colors you would like to use to play along.  Each week I will be making one card on Facebook LIVE Thursday at 2:00pm CDT.  You can play along and I will send you the paper kit needed to make 2 of each design if you RSVP by Sunday, June 25.  Kits are $3.00 per week or $10.00 for entire month.  I would love to have you play along.  You can either watch live or access the recording later either on Facebook or on my YouTube Channel.

Here are the pictures of the sample:

Week 1--July 6


Week 2--July  13



Week 3--July 20




















Week 4--July 27




















Let me know if you would like to play along by Sunday, June 25.  This is such a versatile stamp set that can be used for lots of different needs.













Products used to create these cards:
2017-2019 In Color Enamel Shapes


No comments:

Post a Comment