Translate

Friday, June 2, 2017

My Favorite NEW Items from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog

The new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog went live yesterday and I've had such a good time finally being able to talk about and order things I've been drooling over.  I have been sharing videos from the home office on the Launch Party Facebook event.  If you would like to come on over and join the fun, let me know you would like an invite.

I wanted to share with you some of my personal favorites out of the new catalog.  If there are videos available to go with them, I will post them here.  Enjoy the list.


  • Ribbon of Courage Bundle
  • Love Today Planner Kit
  • Sheet Music Background Stamp
  • Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Colorful Seasons Entire Suite--Bundle, Enamel Dots, Designer Series Paper  Stack
  • Wood Words Bundle and Designer Series Paper  Stack
  • Eastern Beauty  Bundle, Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper, Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
  • 2017-2018 In Colors
  • Tabs for Everything Bundle
  • Happy Birthday Thinlits Die
  • Pick a Pattern DSP and Pieces and Patterns Stamp Set
  • Text Ya Later Stamp Set (daughter's pick)
  • Nature Sings Stamp Set (son's pick)
I love how the suites make it so easy to coordinate everything to make gorgeous projects.


What are your favorites from the new catalog?
To read about my paper share and in-color shares, 2017-2018 Annual Paper Catalog Shares
If you'd like to shop or join my team click the buttons below.



No comments:

Post a Comment