Translate

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Cherry on Top--FMS 295




 I've been thinking about ice cream quite a bit lately and when I saw the Freshly Made Sketch for this week, I instantly thought of the added embellishments to the card as a perfect spot to add some cherries.  The cherries stamp from the Cool Treats stamp set was the perfect stamp for this sketch.




Don't forget to check out the design inspiration and other great entries in Freshly Made Sketches 295.
If you enjoy my posts, sign up by email so you don't miss any.  Sign up for my newsletter,to receive updates on specials and upcoming events.   If you live in the USA, to shop for products used to create this card or to join my team and become a GRRRace Inker click on the buttons below.



 Products used to create this card:
Tasty Treats DSP (Retired)
Watermelon Wonder Cardstock (Retired)
Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Ink (Retired)




1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Perfect for these summer days! Glad you used us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete