Translate

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Global Design Project 093| Color Challenge



For Global Design Project this week, we are doing a color challenge. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out the best way to showcase the colors this week and finally decided layers of the colors both on the card front and with the circle accents would be the best way for me to showcase all three. I was thrilled that one of the colors for this challenge happens to be one of the colors in the Color Theory Suite and I could use one of the cards from the Memory and More Color Theory set. I ended up cutting it into a circle shaped element, so it would match perfectly with the circle accents in other colors.
I have to admit, I wouldn't naturally gravitate to this color combination.  In fact, without this challenge, I'm not sure I ever would have put them together.  But, I really like the final product and I think they work really well together, especially for a burst of summer happiness.
Don't forget to check out the inspiration for this project created by the design team and the other amazing entries in #GDP093 here.


If you enjoy my posts, sign up by email so you don't miss any when I post.  Sign up for my newsletter, to receive updates on specials and upcoming events.   If you live in the USA, to shop for products used to create this card or to join my team and become a GRRRace Inker, click on the buttons below.






Products used to create this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment