Translate

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Global Design Project 094| Sketch Challenge--Happy Independence Day!!

We are celebrating the birthday of our country here in the USA and I had wanted to create a card that represented our flag and the stars and stripes.  I was so excited to see the sketch for the Global Design Project for the week would work perfectly with my card for the 4th of July.  


I was inspired by the design inspiration card Patricia Hays designed for CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #230 to add all three colors to the star element.  Click here to see the card that inspired my star element.  I wanted to add the line of stars cut outs from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, so I decided that would make a perfect decoration for the inside of the card.






Don't forget to check out the inspiration for this project created by the design team and the other amazing entries in #GDP094 here. And have a great 4th of July!!!


If you enjoy my posts, sign up by email so you don't miss any when I post.  Sign up for my newsletter, to receive updates on specials and upcoming events.   If you live in the USA, to shop for products used to create this card or to join my team and become a GRRRace Inker, click on the buttons below.














Products used to create this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment