Translate

Friday, July 7, 2017

Video--Flourishing Phrases Card 1

The beginning of a month means time for a new featured stamp set in the online class.  Well, this is the first Thursday of the month so it is time for another video.  We are featuring the Flourishing Phrases stamp set this month.


I love putting the card together LIVE each week and getting to interact with all of you either live or later when you watch the recording.  I chose the ink colors for this card after I picked the DSP for the front of the card.  I've decided I absolutely love the Dapper Denim and Lemon-Lime Twist together.  It just gives this card such a bright, cheery feel.  I used the Dapper Denim enamel dots on this card and I had used the gold enamel dots on my first version of this card.  Which do you prefer?  

 





Here is the video from this week.  If you like it, please subscribe so you don't miss any of my videos.  If you want to play along, but didn't RSVP for the class, all products used are listed below.





If you enjoy my posts, sign up by email so you don't miss any.  Sign up for my newsletter,to receive updates on specials and upcoming events.   If you live in the USA, to shop for products used to create this card or to join my team and become a GRRRace Inker click on the buttons below.
















 Contact me to learn more about the Bonus Days or Christmas in July joining promotions.
Products used to create this card:
2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes (RETIRED)

No comments:

Post a Comment