Translate

Monday, February 6, 2017

Alternate November Paper Pumpkin

November Paper Pumpkin

I am absolutely loving Paper Pumpkin.  It's so exciting to me to find my orange box in the mailbox and wonder what exciting projects I'm going to find inside.  The November box was blue, so I knew right away something great would be inside.  I love making the cards as planned by Stampin' Up (see above), but I love even more using the parts to see what other great projects are just waiting to be created. Here are some examples of the alternate cards I made while using November's Paper Pumpkin.

I will list the other products I used to create these cards that were not included in the paper pumpkin box.
Whisper White Cardstock

Dapper Denim Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Falling Softly Embossing Folder
Star Embellishments
Whisper White Cardstock
Falling Softly Embossing Folder
Crumb cake Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Sheet from December Paper Pumpkin
(window sheet texture with white circles)

























If you haven't heard about Paper Pumpkin yet, or just want to learn more, go check it out.  Paper Pumpkin

This is a perfect time to join because they are currently running a special during Sale-a-bration.  You can pre-order a 3 month subscription for $55 and you will then immediately qualify for a FREE Sale-a-bration product.  Subscribe to my blog to get notified when I post any updates and stay tuned because I plan to post examples using Sale-a-bration items soon.

If you want to learn a little more about what Paper Pumpkin has to offer, check out this video showcasing the projects from each month in 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment