Translate

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Colour INKspiraction #CI03

The colors for Color INKspiration 03 were so much fun to play with this week.  They instantly bring a sense of calm and relaxation.  (and I'm not even a beach loving girl).  I have been thinking Spring and Easter a lot right now, and was thrilled this color palate worked out so well for those cards as well.

I created the Cross with stamps from the Work of Art stamp set and love the frame around it.  I used the Pretty Paisleys Embossing Folder from the Holidays catalog.  It was the perfect frame for the cross, especially when the embossing was sponged with the same colors as the cross.

 

I love these colors together and used Soft Sky as my card base and Whisper White as my stamping and embossing top layer.  Marina Mist DSP from the paper stack was the layer between the card base and framed stamp. I stamped the cross and sponged the embossed frame in Peekaboo Peach and Soft Suede. 

My favorite thing about a color challenge is that I don't look for color combinations outside the challenge parameters and that helps me put a card together faster since I have limited my choices.

What is your favorite thing about a color challenge?

Products needed to create this card:
Paper: Soft Sky Cardstock #131203
           Whisper White Cardstock #100730
           Marina Mist from Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack #138437
Stamps: Work of Art #134114
Ink: Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin' Pad #141398
        Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad #126978
Pretty Paisleys Embossing Folder (RETIRED)

No comments:

Post a Comment