Translate

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Sale-a-Bration Thank Yous

Thank you cards are probably my favorite card to make.  I always say I'm going to just carry a few extra around since you never know when you're going to find someone you need to thank.  I haven't actually gotten around to that yet, but if I ever get caught up on the cards I plan to make, I still think a few extra thank you cards will be nice to just carry around. 

I saw a beautiful thank you card on Pinterest created by Sue Vine, and I CASEd it for my Christmas Thank Yous this year.  They are all a bit different--partly on purpose and partly because I did not measure my angle cuts.  I tend to "eyeball" things and just cut them the way I think they look right.  :)

This is the first sample of cards created using a Sale-a-bration item.  The Thank You is part of the So Much stamp set that you can get for FREE when you place an order of $50.00 or more.





Products needed to create these cards:
Paper: Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
 Winter Wonderland Vellum (RETIRED)
Stamps: So Much (SALE A BRATION)
Thankful Thoughts #141522101
Ink: Basic Grey Archival Classic Stampin' Pad #140932
Tuxedo Black Momento Ink #132708
Winter Wonderland Embellishments (RETIRED)





No comments:

Post a Comment