Translate

Friday, February 17, 2017

January Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

I did not have these alternative cards all done in time for my video last week.  But, as promised, they are done now and the pictures are available on this blog.  I actually finished with lots of supplies left that I can use for other projects because I had all my Valentine's Day needs complete and it was time to move on to other projects.  Here are the pictures of what I created. 





I made these cards plus seven treat bags and even a couple of cards I gave before getting pictures.  And, I still have lots of all products available so I can make even more in the future.

If you sign up as a Paper Pumpkin customer through me, you will have access to these alternate ideas before they are available to everyone on my blog or other social media platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment