Translate

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Global Design Project 072| CASE the Designer: Krista Fratin


It's time once again for the Global Design Project.  This week #GDP072 is a CASE the Designer.  I've been trying lately to create a card that fits both the GDP and a card I need to send out soon.  This week, I was making my customer cards and some Valentines.  I had so much fun making them all a bit different, and I ended up with six cards that would have fit this challenge.  So, I had my family vote on which one I should send in for #GDP072.     Well, two of the cards received an equal number of votes, so I will be entering two.  I just couldn't quite narrow it down to only one.  I'll be posting the second card soon.
                                        
 Products needed to create this card:
Paper:  Blushing Bride Cardstock #131198
            Falling In Love Designer Series Paper #142788
Stamps: Sealed with Love #142815
 Ink: Soft Suede #126978
         Blushing Bride #131172  
3/8" Glitter Ribbon (RETIRED)
    


Check out the Designer Inspiration and all the other entries for GDP072 at Global Design Project

No comments:

Post a Comment