Translate

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Video using Inside the Lines

I had a lot to show you on today's video.  We looked at the Sale-a-bration items that I happen to have, including the Glimmer Paper Stack that becomes available on February 21.  There will also be a couple of new stamp sets available then, so be sure you check them out.

Then, you get to see a sneak peak of the cards we will be creating during the online class in March .  You will be able to create along with me during the Facebook Live Videos in March or later with the recordings.  Photos of the cards are now available on the Facebook Invite and will be up on this blog soon. 

Finally, I got to create a card using the Inside the Lines Sale-a-bration DSP and Watercolor Pencils.  Enjoy the video if you missed it live or would just like to watch it again.


I did finish up the inside of the card after the video was complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment